- Improve external and internal collection for the purpose
of managing federal, state, and local funds
- Assess physical space and staff capacity needs of the to
support Board operations.
- Develop a long-term spending plan for federal, state and local funds
- Conduct quarterly reviews of progress to achieve goals
Assisting with Prevention, Education, Treatment and Recovery
- Enhance Public knowledge and develop a strategy to reduce stigma
associated with mental illness and addiction in Washington County
- Appoint and empower the Community Relations committee
- Educate community on roles and responsibilities of the Board
- Develop a marketing and communications plan
- Assess and identify gaps in the Washington County Continuum of Care
- Work with providers to assess facility needs as the Board
contracts for services
- Increase and improve capacity and quality of behavioral health services
to meet the Washington County continuum of care needs and demands
The Washington County Behavioral Health Board serves the residents of Washington County by providing a unified system of mental health and alcohol and drug addiction services
The Washington County Behavioral Health Board and the public and private agencies we fund seek to provide high quality, evidence-based programs.
We embrace guiding principles which emphasize successful results and outcomes, quality planning and delivery of cost-effective services, mutually satisfying partnerships with consumers and their families, productive interaction with the larger community, and ready access for residents of Washington County to a program which properly distributes efforts toward prevention, early intervention, treatment and recovery.
INSIGHTS AND NEWS
Our Latest News